Yourkasa Privacy Policies
At Yourkasa we understand the importance and responsibility that privacy entails.
We intend to outline the types of personal information we receive and collect
when you use Yourkasa services, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard
information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing
personal information with us.
The way we use collected information:
We offer different services that do not require you to register for an account
or provide any personal information to us, such as the Find Home, Resource, and
Frequently Asked Questions section. For other requests that will provide our
full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - When you sign up for a
Yourkasa account or other Yourkasa service or promotion that requires
registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name,
email address and an account password). For certain services, such
as our home advertising programs, we also request credit card information
which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may use the
information you submit under your account to provide you with a better
experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Affiliated companies – Yourkasa is affiliated
with other companies to assist our customers with mortgage applications
and with the referral of real estate services such as those offered
by Real Estate agents. Only when customers ask for assistance
to those forms of services will Yourkasa share personal information
- Outside links – Yourkasa provides links that
are related to other places in the site itself, but may have links
that also send you to links other websites not owned or operated by
Journey Equities or Yourkasa. Other sites may collect information
from you (via cookies or other files on your computer) with the purpose
of collecting information from you.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested,
including services that will display home information and pictures
to assist you with your advertising.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis
to operate and improve Yourkasa’s website and services.
- We will use customer information for cross marketing initiatives
that can assist them with the buying or selling activities of real
- We may share information that is acquired from the users and collected
into groups so that it would be categorized as group information and
not belonging to one particular party (Information will not identify
you as one particular individual). Ex. This information can be
useful in identifying the number of searches or responses to better
help our customers. We can also share this information with third parties
outside of Yourkasa to help identify certain demographics and characteristics
in marketing studies.
- Only at customer’s request, will we share their information
with other vendors for the use of promotional services that can assist
them in the process of buying or selling of real estate.
- When we use third parties to assist us in processing your personal
any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances,
including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent
harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Yourkasa processes personal information on servers based in the United
States of America.
Termination of service
- You must understand and acknowledge that it is Yourkasa’s discretion
to terminate your agreement for account or access to site if we believe
you have acted with malice or are infringing on the rights of others
using the site.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever
reasonably possible. You can find more information about your choices
in the privacy notices or FAQs for specific services.
- You may decline to provide personal information to us and/or refuse
cookies in your browser, although some of our features or services
may not function properly as a result.
- Upon request, we will make good faith efforts to provide you access
to your personal information and to let you correct such data if it
is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
- Refunds will be examined and it is at Yourkasa’s discretion
to pay in full or a portion of the purchase price for services purchased
- Refunds will not be given for customers using Free Trials.
- Yourkasa will refund any cancellations made in writing within 24
hours of purchase of services made. When made in a timely manner,
Yourkasa will void, credit, or reverse the charges on given purchase. Yourkasa
reserves the right to not pay any refunds for cancellation or refund
requests not done in a timely manner.
- Refunds will be made on downgrades of plans made in writing within
24 hours after purchase of services made.
- For upgrades made to higher plans, the customer must pay the difference
between the plan customer is currently in to upgraded plan.
- Refunds will not be paid for technical problems experienced by Yourkasa
or by the customer (via computer or peripheral device). Yourkasa
will accept requests for fixes so that they can be addressed in a timely
manner for the continuation of service to the customer.
If you have additional questions, please contact us any time.